Monday, June 28, 2010

Walking with my dog

First day of my Action; walking with my dog! It's still a bit cold in Tokyo these days, even though it's summer time...
An information from my family---> none of them have gone for a walk with her (my dog) while I wasn't in Japan!!! Oops! She must be in under a lot of stress! I should be her life saver! ... so I went for a little walk to let her get used to it.
Today's course is quite simple. We went to the "Hydrangea park", where the park is filled with thousands of hydrangea. Some of them were blossomed and they looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! My dog is too small... she can't see them. Our walking finished within fifteen minutes, but she was quite, quite satisfied after all. Well, obviously... because she hasn't been walking for... about 5 months (poor her!).
I hope I can keep on going for a walk with her from now on, as long as my summer lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment