Monday, January 4, 2010

Dog-walking

Happy New Year to all! Today was the first day of dog-walking this year! It was cold, of course. AAAAnd obviously I took my bro with me. I took my doggie to our spot, "The Airplane Park". The owner is not allowing dogs to enter, therefore we couldn't go inside... and especially some kids were playing football.. grrr.




Last time I couldn't get a single picture (cuz i didn't take my camera!), so I reminded myself to take it this time... and i did! Anyway, I was so glad that Maru was happy! We also met few dogs on the way. Well, unfortunately some male dogs made her upset... awww.




Well, I didn't notice very much of the surroundings last walking, but this time I noticed a lot of changes of the winter. I saw few birds I haven't seen... I got a picture! Unfortunately others were good at running away, so I couldn't get any of the picture... Well, I have no idea what bird this is... better ask Ms. Lockwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment