Thursday, September 2, 2010

Library Service

Community and Service (CS) started today and I became the leader of this year's "Library Service". I had a chat with Mrs. Lockwood about increasing the number of students in the Library Service, since we struggled to organize the book shelves by two younger students and myself. It surely takes time to organize the book shelves, so we decided to have 9 students. We were looking for people from grade 11 to 12, but this year we have students from 9th grade.
It's really good to have more people, since we can finish our work faster and the books are in their proper place. I only wish people start putting back their books in the right place... that's going to reduce our amount of work and we can do other Library Work, that is not book shlef organizing.
After the increased member in Library Service, I'm feeling connected with more people who I've never known. This is one of the best way to learn social connection with the others from different grades. Especially this year, since it's not only IB students, we can get more interected with each other.
I'm looking forward to work with this member this year, and I hope they will keep it up next year when some of them become the leader of Library Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment