Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sports day 16th September

Sports day! It's the day to get WILD (!), have fun, sweat... and don't forget, it's also the day to get action hours for CAS :)
This year, we divided into three teams; grade 6, 7 and 8 team, grade 9 and 11, and grade 10 and 12. For the first thing in the morning, I played football, then kickball, basketball, and volleyball. After lunch, we had swim gala.
Football was awsome, as it is my favourite sport, how could I not get wild on the field? Although my team lost almost everything and in fact brought my spirits down, I can say with honest that I had A FUN! I wish I could kick more soccer ball... and to a surprise, Mr. Shipley praised me with my play.
Today was also the day, when several sports made me realize that I can't play any other sports except football... I couldn't possibly play basketball or volleyball. I used to play basketball, but since I stopped, now I can't. Kickball is just kicking the ball, which is quite similar to football and baseball, so I didn't find any difficulties. Oh yes, practice and the effort does count even to the sports, not only in education...

No comments:

Post a Comment