Sunday, September 27, 2009

Singhala Lesson

I took one hour of Singhala lesson today. Last week I couldn't take it, so I had to push myself a bit. I continued reading the same book I am doing, and I am on page 48 now. Today I read a story book called "Ukkun puta hari hapana". This is the third story book I am reading up to now. This book is about a fox child who was rescued by a tiger when he was drowning. One day a dog comes and say "I'll give you a big gift if you give me the tiger's skin", then the fox tries to save his father with a brilient idea. I still cannot read very fast and some of the words are still unknown and confusing me. But I hope someday I will understand all the meaning of those words. My tutor said I might start on the new book, which is going to be a grammer book. I don't think I'm ready for the grammer yet, because I don't think my Singhala is that good, so it might be too early to start on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment