Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome to MY IB CAS BLOG!

This is a blog for my IB CAS.

My goal in these two years (2009-2011) is to get involved in most of the CAS activities and understand the importance of it. Especially this year is my first year to start the CAS, therefore I'm looking forward to enjoy, and hopefully I can learn something from several activities.


CAS stands for;
Creativity;"Arts, and other experiences that involve creative thinking"
Action;"Physical exertion contribution to a healthy lifestyle, complementing academic work elsewhere in the Diploma Program"
Service;"An unpaid and voluntary exchange that has a learning benefit for the student. The rights, dignity and autonomy of all those involved are respected"
(from OSC Creativity Action & Service Handbook 2009-2011)
What I'm going to do for CAS;
For Creativity, I'm going to do; Wednesday electives and learning Singhala with my tutor on Saturdays.
For Action, I'm going to do; sports after school, but this will be from second semester, because I will be busy with the Secondary Musical Production.
For Service, I'm going to do; Thursday Community Service Projects.
In this blog, I will continue to add my;
  • CAS activities
  • Personal experience and challenge
  • Thoughts during the CAS hours
  • Reflections on my activities and learning

No comments:

Post a Comment