Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Elective

Finally the elective day! I've been waiting this for so long.
We seperated the groups into two. One group made the alphabet, meaning their initials and the other group made rings. I was teaching how to make their alphabet. There were two kids who couldn't make it because there were not enough wires for everyone, which was my fault.
My partner, Gurleen was helping kids with making rings. I taught her how to make it last week, so she didn't have problems with making them or teaching them how to make them.
This is the picture, taken by Gurleen. You can see the text book for beads work on the table at the bottom of the picture. A boy on the right side, he is from China, but he has got an amazing skills for this beads work, but he's too shy to show it to everyone. Unfortunately he broke it on purpose and made something else instead. Awww, such a shame. He made the best initial J I've ever seen... I should have taken the picture of it... next time I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment