Thursday, October 1, 2009

Library Service

Today's work in library was quite simple, but still hard. I had to put the Time Magazines in order from year 2007 to 2009. Seems like people have been putting the magazines in any different order, so it was difficult to find the right dates, months and years. It took all my after-school-time to finish it. While I was doing the work, I have found few magazines that might help me with geography and other subjects. Not only the subjects, but some of them had articles that I am interested in. When I have a time during the lunch time or wherever, I would surely like to go and read few articles. If I find any articles that I might need for something, I can always photo copy them.
Oh yeah, I didn't see any 12th graders coming in today. I wonder where they were....

No comments:

Post a Comment