Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Elective

We divided the class into two today and one group did Origami, and anoher group continued beads work where they left off last time. Origami group started making elephant, which is going to be on the front page of the Year Book for 2009 to 2010. Ms. Lilani has kindly found a tutorial video on YouTube, and I downloaded it last night, and we have watched the video and made the elephant todayl. Elephant is a high level origami. For some students it was too hard and we had to play the video again and again. I have tried to make it previous night, but when I got half way through, I could not move my hands. We still have got to make geckoes, too, but when I watched another tutorial video of "how to make lizzard", it was extremely complecated and difficult. I am not sure if we can actually make it.
We went half way through with elephant, so we are not finished yet. I'm hoping to finish it off for next lesson and move on to another topic, which we are still not sure if we are doing beads work or oriagami.

No comments:

Post a Comment