Saturday, October 10, 2009

Singhala Lesson

I am now on page 53, and I've got three more pages to read to finish the book, yahoo! My tutor is sure that I can finish this book for the next lesson. Well, if that is going to happen, then it means one of my goal is achieved, which is: finish the book before December break.
My reading skills are improving. I haven't done quite a lot of writing lately, so maybe I should work on that as well. I finished three stories for reading, and I have confident now, in reading. I still have to learn how to write a bit quickly, just like when I first learned English. I was always trying to write every letters neatly. That was one of the reason why I was so slow with note taking at that time but...
Nowadays I'm trying to read whatever they are saying on the signboard on the way to school or back to home. Sometimes the dirver drives too fast that I can't read a word on it, but when the school bus stops for a while, I try to read. And my tutor is happy that I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment