Saturday, October 17, 2009

Singhala Lesson

Today, I finished my first Singhala book. I'm so glad, but I still have to read from the beginning to be able to read perfectly. Well, I'll be starting the new book from the next lesson, which is going to be grade 2 level. What I've been working on is the grade 1 level book. Well, I think it was harder than that.
The next level is going to be more about writing. It's just same as English and Japanese, writing will be different from speaking, so I bet it is going to be extremely difficult.
This is just exactly the same feeling as when I learned English for the first time. I'm struggling and sometimes I get irritated because I don't get some of them. I think I mentioned it before, but I'm moving without knowing many words. I wonder if I can do it and I don't know how I'm going to learn Singhala literature, because the only thing I can do is reading and writing, but I don't understand the meaning of those words. Will I really be ok with moving on like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment