Thursday, October 22, 2009

Library Service

I worked on the posters with May today, because we have to hand in the poster to Ms Shamira tomorrow. We had to come up with;
  • Our aims
  • What we do during the Library Service
  • What we gain from Library Service

To be honest, I never thought of gaining something from this CAS, so at first it took time for me to come up with ideas of these three. Today was the day I realized that from working in the library, I can find new things and find other side of myself. I guess I should try to notice things around while I'm doing the CAS. We also took pictures of the group and us working in the library. I should have taken more pictures before... Anyway, the poster will be handed in tomorrow. Hopefully we will have a good one, gain more knowledge and continue to work on our CAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment