Thursday, October 8, 2009

Library Service

Today I worked in the primary library, putting the books in order with the right numbers and putting the "what-kind-of-this-book-is" paper on the new Japanese books just came in. Well, basically I have to write PL/JAP on top and then FIC in the middle and the authors first name in three capital letters. PL, obviously stands for Primary Library, and JAP, how can you not guess, it's Japanese. FIC stands for fiction, well, so far that's the only right words I came up with.
I'm getting used to these kinds of works, and I quite like the works too. I bet I can do this for the second semester or next year. Anyway, there's not much BIG work coming up now, so I think I'm doing good here.
Oh, there's something surprise here today. While I was organizing the new Japanese books, I found the books that I really wanted to read for all these years! It's really amazing. The last time I read was when I was in 6th grade in elementary school in Japan. Well, this story has got up to 7 or 8 chapters, but I never had a chance to finish them all. And all the sudden they're here, with all the chapters! I was so happy, well, I still am. I wish these books were on the list of my Self Taught. I've got to read these! But it's a sad thing, I can't borrow them right away, because these books have to have a cover on them. I can't wait, but I still have time and they won't run away, will they?

No comments:

Post a Comment