Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Elective

The elective day! I've been waiting for it since the last elective!
We did the papers again, to make the same box as we did for the last time, because I thought it's not fair for those girls who were not there to make the boxes...
Anyway, so we did it, but unfortunately we couldn't make the rid... we only made the box itself... It was going extremely slow, and I cannot believe we used one hour to just make the box, and not the rid!? It's really sad, though we'll have to move on to the next topic, therefore we are making the bracellets with the beads.


I think I should teach them faster, because when we wait for everyone to finish making one part, it obviously takes time for everyone to finish making one thing. Also, I should probably arrange the seats for them. If we put slow worker in between fast workers, then they can help each other to make the elective move smoothly. Anyway, that's what I thought from today's elective. Everyone seemed to be not enjoying it... ugh, what should I do!?
So, the goals for the next elective are;




  • Finish making beads within the given time


  • Make them help themselves, instead of always asking me


  • Make the elective fun and move smoothly.


Hopefully it will work for the next elective!

No comments:

Post a Comment