Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Singhala Lesson

Singhala Lesson, just day after we came back from the WWW!? Killed me...
Today, I finished the second year's book, and have started on the third year's book. I think I'm doing quite well, and I've achieved another goal of this year! Great! The third year's book is quite hard, and I can tell that I'm moving in to something harder and harder... I have to keep up with my work, that's the only thing I can do right now.
I noticed my speed of both writing and reading has been increased, and I'm more comfortable with writing. I'm really glad. Let's aim to finish the third year's book before May exam.



This is the picture of the second year's Singhala Book I finished learning today.











This is the picture of the third year's Singhala Book I started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment