Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yoga!

Yoga! I needed to do some exercise, so I desided to start doing Yoga for after school activity on Tuesday, and today was my first day! There were only primary kids doing it, and my friend and I were kind of "err... is this the right place?" I found out that there were 6 primary kids doing Yoga, since quite a long time ago. The trainer was from outside of the school, and he had an assistant. He was friendly and I felt quite comfortable.
Since this was my first day, I didn't know what kind of clothing I have to have for Yoga. I was wearing jeans and a shirt, and he said it's not appropriate for it, therefore I have to bring some comfortable clothes for next Tuesday.
We spent 30 minutes warming up with music, and spent another 20 minutes doing Yoga. But the time was spent mostly for the primary kids today, because they were practicing a performance for their assembly on Wednesday... So we had to watch them doing it. I hope from next time, I can join them and do the proper Yoga.
It was difficult, of course. I didn't know that I had to bend my body so much! And I realized how tight my body was... ugh! I noticed I used to do some of the Yoga movement when I was small, but when I did it today... I couldn't do it. It was impossible. I couldn't believe how soft those kids' bodies were! Oh, my, lord... I actually saw myself in them... because I used to do those...
I'm looking forward for the next class, because I personally enjoyed it and had fun, even though it was tough and... just don't forget to bring water, towel and appropriate out-fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment