Friday, March 25, 2011

Badminton

A match against Colombo International School at SSC. I consider them as the best players in International School in Sri Lanka, as their coach is working with the national team. I don't know how many matches we won, because we lost quite badly, but no wonder. My single didn't go well, as usual. My opponent's movement was in cycle, so it must have been easy for me to read the next shot, but it didn't work. I was better at doubles with Yuko, but still, our team work could have been better. One good thing about having matches against other international schools is that we get to know our levels and move on to the next step to improve by knowing where we are. Also we can get more interected with them, so we can deepen our bonds. Our last practice is next Tuesday. I hope I can give my best.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! Wana follow my CAS blog as well? :)

    http://atmospheric-cancer.blogspot.com!

    Maneka

    ReplyDelete